Time Out Vacation
Terms & Conditions
- This certificate entitles the recipient to an 8-day, 7-night resort accommodation stay for two 21 years of age or older and up to two children under age 18, during value travel season only. Unit check-in and out varies from Friday to Friday or Saturday to Saturday and is specified by the resort. Larger units are available for additional fees as follows: two-bedroom sleeping 6 is $275.00 and three-bedroom sleeping 8 is $450.00. Limited peak travel times are available for an additional $350.00. No pets and no smoking. Locations include Avon CO, Branson MO, Breckenridge CO, Cancun MX, Caribbean, Daytona Beach FL, Dunedin FL, Frisco CO, Gatlinburg TN, Las Vegas NV, Myrtle Beach SC, Orlando FL, Palm Springs CA, Park City UT, Puerto Vallarta MX, Scottsdale AZ, Sedona AZ, Steamboat Springs CO, The Dells WI.
- Reservations are based on availability and on a first-come, first-served basis. The resort and unit size will be assigned when reservations are made. Not all unit sizes are available at all times or at all destinations. Excluded are all Holidays and Special Event weeks, including but not limited to, Christmas, Easter and the Daytona 500. Yearly fluctuations can cause Value and Peak Season months to change from year to year. To accommodate a request, alternative dates or destinations may be offered. Requested travel dates must be submitted 120 days in advance.
- This certificate must be activated within 45 days of Issue Date. An Activation Letter will be mailed to you within 72 hours (please allow for mail time) and will provide you with a certification Authorization Number and a website to request your Time Out Vacation. Your activated Certificate will be valid for 12 months from Activation Date.
- A refundable $200 security deposit will be due at the time you place your online request, payable by credit card only. The deposit will be refunded when your 12 month Activation Period has expired or within 14 days of travel provided no damage has been done to the condominium and nothing is missing. Refunds will be issued to the same credit card used to make the deposit.
- To reserve your condominium, submit a Request Form found on the website (provided in your Authorization Letter) and choose two destinations and dates of travel. A representative will contact you within 10 business days of submitting an online request. Once a reservation is made, a Guest Reservation Confirmation, including check-in information and directions, will be mailed to you. Your Guest Reservation Confirmation and photo identification will be required upon check-in, and it is the Guest’s responsibility to provide proper documentation such as Passports, Birth Certificates, Visas, Photo Identification, etc., for travel, if necessary.
- This Certificate is for accommodations only and does not include transportation, airfare, meals, telephone calls or any other personal expenses. Guests are responsible for any and all additional taxes, fees and charges assessed by a host resort, and Guest(s) may be required to provide a major credit card to cover miscellaneous expenses.
- Once complete, all reservations are non-cancelable and non-refundable.
- Only one certificate per household per year may be used. Certificate is non-transferable and may only be used by the original recipient. Not intended for conventions or group travel. It is not valid for Global Connections (GCI) employees or their immediate families. This certificate may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount offered by GCI or Time Out Vacations (TOV).
- GCI and TOV will not assume any responsibility for loss, delay, accident, injury or damage to persons, property or any liability whatsoever arising from or in conjunction with services provided as an accommodations agent. GCI and TOV assumes no responsibility for services or acts performed or not performed by resorts or other suppliers, or cancellations due to nature, mechanical breakdown, strikes, acts of God or for any cause whatsoever due to delays.
- This certificate has no cash redemption value and is non-transferable and cannot be sold to the end-user.
- This offer is not valid where restricted or prohibited by law, and all assignees are put on notice of the consumer’s rights to cancel under section 559.933, Florida Statutes.
NOTE: GCI as the fulfillment company for Time Out Vacations will make every effort to fulfill this vacation offer as stated. However, GCI reserves the right, without notice, to discontinue offering any of the destinations listed in this offer. When this occurs, GCI will try to substitute comparable destinations. This offer is void where prohibited by law. No other representations, oral or otherwise, are valid in conjunction with this offer herein. This voucher is not to be used as an employee incentive by an affiliate of GCI or the sponsor’s affiliate. GCI shall not be responsible or liable for any misrepresentations, violations of law or any other actions by the person/company who provided this certificate to you. GCI’s liability with respect to this certificate is limited to fulfillment of the accommodations in accordance with the terms and conditions of use. The voucher is null and void if it is used incorrectly.