Orlando Theme Park Giveaway
Terms & Conditions
- This promotional certificate includes round-trip air transportation, four attraction tickets, and two nights accommodations for up to two adults and two children to Orlando, Florida. Attraction tickets are valid for one day admission during your stay. Orlando attraction ticket choices include: Disney’s Blizzard Beach, Disney’s Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon, Universal Studios, Universal’s Island Of Adventure, Universal’s Volcano Bay, or SeaWorld. Southern California attraction ticket choices include: Disney Theme Parks, Universal Studios, or Seaworld. Accommodations are in tourist and economy class properties.
- To register, you must fill out this certificate completely and return it to the address provided along with the required $100 fully refundable deposit to guarantee space availability. Expect a response in 2-4 weeks. The deposit payment must be in the form of cashier’s check, money order or personal check and must be received with this certificate within 120 days from the date of issue. Please keep a copy for your records. A tax deposit invoice will be issued upon receipt of your fully completed certificate. The $100 fully-refundable deposit will be refunded to you by check along with your travel package.
- Upon registration, you will receive a tax deposit invoice that you must return along with the required $60 per person tax deposit, $240 USD total, in the form of cashier’s check, money order or personal check. Your tax deposit will be used to pay for government imposed taxes and fees. Government imposed taxes and fees will not exceed $60 per person.
- Upon receipt of your tax deposit you will be sent a reservation letter with a toll-free number to call to provide your requested departure dates. All travel must be completed within one year of the reservation letter issue date.
- All reservation requests must be made by calling the toll-free telephone number on your reservation letter. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday stay-overs are included at no additional charge. You must provide two departure dates at least 90 days in advance of your first departure date and your departure dates must be at least 30 days apart. Both of your requested departure dates must be on dates where we have availability and we guarantee one of your requested departure dates will be granted. There is no availability during major holidays. Some destinations have limited or no availability during major conventions or specific events.
- After you request your departure dates you will receive a confirmation letter within 30 days with your assigned departure date. Your assigned departure date will not be deemed confirmed unless CBE receives your signed confirmation letter prior to the deadline (printed on the confirmation letter). Once a requested departure date is assigned no changes or reschedules are allowed.
- Flights depart from the following airports: Atlanta (ATL), Boise, Chicago (MDW or ORD as assigned by CBE), Denver (DEN), Des Moines, Kansas City, Minneapolis, Omaha, Oklahoma City, Salt Lake City (SLC), Spokane, St. Louis, Las Vegas (LAS), Phoenix (PHX), or Tulsa.
- Flights arrive into Orlando or Los Angeles(LAX) and return two days after departure date. Specific flights and accommodations are subject to availability and will be assigned by CBE. Generally, our promotional flights depart between 3PM and 10PM and return between 6AM and 1PM. Flights may involve stopovers, layovers and/or changes of plane.
- Government imposed taxes and fees (approx. $30 to $60 person) are the sole responsibility of the travelers and will be deducted from your tax deposit. The unused portion of your tax deposit (if any) will be refunded with your travel package. This certificate does not include transfers, meals, or any incidental expenses such as, but not limited to: resort fees, baggage fees, phone calls, gratuities or entertainment. Hotel may require a credit card imprint or deposit upon check-in to cover incidental expenses.
- Until CBE purchases your airline tickets and accommodations you may cancel and receive a full refund of your tax deposit and fully refundable deposit. A personal CBE travel representative will contact you by phone to finalize the details of your trip before purchases are made. The travel representative will offer any available upgrades including preferred flights, upgraded hotels, extended stays and rates for Friday, Saturday and Sunday stay-overs at discounted wholesale rates that are not available to the public. Your travel package including airline tickets and/or itinerary will be mailed to you at least 10 days before your departure date. Failure to update changes in your address and telephone numbers will prevent your receipt of your travel package.
- This certificate is void where prohibited by law and may not be combined with any other discount or special promotion. No other representations, oral or otherwise are valid in conjunction with this certificate. This certificate is not valid for group travel. Group travel is defined as more than two passengers traveling together using multiple certificates. CBE is not responsible for any accident, injury, theft, property damage or personal loss in connection with any transportation, accommodations or other travel services arranged in the fulfillment of this certificate which result either directly or indirectly from any occurrence, including but not limited to, equipment breakdowns and/or defects, flight cancellations and/or delays, changes of itineraries, strikes, inclement weather, theft, terrorism and/or acts of war. This certificate is invalid if sold or bartered, and is non-transferable.
- Disney, SeaWorld and Universal Studios are not affiliated with CBE and do not endorse this offer. All trademarks remain the property of their respective trademark holders.
- Both travelers must be 21 years of age or older and both travelers must sign the certificate.