Mexico Four Night Cruise
Terms & Conditions
- This certificate is valid for round-trip airfare and a four night cruise for up to two adults and up to two children to Mexico. Staterooms generally used are Interior Category 1. Adult travelers must be over the age of 21 and child travelers must be under the age of 18 at the time of travel. Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian during travel.
- To register, you must fill out this certificate completely and return it to the address provided along with the required $50 per person fully refundable deposit to guarantee space availability. The deposit payment must be in the form of cashier’s check, money order or personal check and must be received with this certificate within 120 days from date of issue printed below. Please keep a copy for your records. A tax deposit invoice will be issued upon receipt of your fully completed certificate. The $50 per person fully refundable deposit will be refunded to you by check along with your travel package.
- Upon registration, you will receive a tax deposit invoice that you must return along with the required $196 per person tax deposit in the form of cashier’s check, money order or personal check. Minimum double occupancy is required. If your tax deposit exceeds the actual amount of taxes and fees any unused portion of your deposit will be refunded to you by check along with your travel package. Government imposed taxes and fees will not exceed $196 per person.
- Upon receipt of your invoice and reservation deposit you will be sent a reservation letter with a toll free number to call to make your reservations. All travel must be completed within one year of the reservation letter issue date.
- All reservations must be made by calling the toll-free telephone number provided on your reservation letter. You must provide three departure dates at least 60 days in advance of your first date and 30 days between subsequent dates. Your departure dates must be before your expiration date and not during weeks with major US holidays including Christmas, New Years, Independence Day, Labor Day, Presidents Day and Thanksgiving. We recommend you call at least seven months before your expiration date. If you follow these simple rules about making your reservation, we guarantee that one of your three departure dates will be granted.
- After you request your departure dates you will receive a confirmation letter within 30 days with your assigned departure date. Your departure date will not be deemed confirmed unless CBE receives your signed confirmation letter prior to the deadline (printed on the confirmation letter). Once a requested departure date is assigned no changes or reschedules are allowed.
- Government imposed taxes and fees (approx. $175 to $196 per person) are the sole responsibility of the travelers and will be deducted from your tax deposit. Taxes and fees include but are not limited to: Airline Federal Excise Tax, Federal Security Tax, Local Passenger Facility Charges, Cruise Taxes, Port Charges, Fuel Surcharges and other cruise line imposed surcharges. Travelers are responsible for ground transportation, accommodations or any incidental expenses such as baggage fees, phone calls, gratuities, meals or entertainment that is not included during the cruise. You are responsible for all onboard purchases and some onboard fee based activities such as spa treatments and shore excursions.
- This certificate is valid for international travel. Travelers are responsible for meeting all requirements of domestic and foreign customs and/or immigration and naturalization. A passport may be required for travel, visit https://travel.state.gov for more information. Cruise departs from Long Beach, CA and includes stops in Catalina and Ensenada.
- Round-trip air transportation must originate from these cities: Denver, San Francisco Bay Area (OAK, SFO or SJC as assigned by CBE) or Salt Lake City.
- Flights arrive into Los Angeles. Specific flights are subject to availability and will be assigned by CBE. Flights may involve stopovers, layovers and/or changes of plane. Flights will arrive no more than 24 hours prior to your cruise embarkation time and flights will depart no more than 24 hours after your cruise debarkation time. Travelers are responsible for accommodations during the period between the flights and cruise if necessary.
- Until CBE purchases your airline tickets and/or cruise you may cancel and receive a full refund of all monies paid. A personal CBE travel representative will contact you by phone to finalize the details of your trip before purchases are made. Your travel package including airline itinerary and sailing documents will be mailed to you at least 10 days before your departure date. Failure to update changes to your address and telephone numbers will prevent your receipt of your airline tickets and/or itinerary, as well as the return of your $50 per person fully refundable deposit.
- This certificate is nontransferable, is void where prohibited by law, may not be combined with any other discount or special promotion, and is invalid if sold or bartered. No other representations, oral or otherwise are valid in conjunction with this certificate.
- This certificate is not valid for group travel. Group travel is defined as more than two passengers traveling together using multiple certificates.
- CBE is not responsible for any accident, injury, theft, property damage or personal loss in connection with any transportation, accommodations or other travel services arranged in the fulfillment of this certificate which result either directly or indirectly from any occurrence, including but not limited to, equipment breakdowns and/or defects, cancellations and/or delays, changes of itineraries, strikes, inclement weather, theft, terrorism and/or acts of war.
- Both adult travelers must sign the certificate.