Skip to content
4/3 Tropical All Inclusive
Terms & Conditions
- This certificate is valid for round-trip air transportation for two adults to Cancun, Dominican Republic, Los Cabos, or Puerto Vallarta and three nights of all-inclusive accommodations. All-inclusive hotels include complimentary meals and beverages. Hotels for Cancun are provided in Cancun or Rivera Maya. Hotels for Dominican Republic are provided in Punta Cana or Puerto Plato.
- In order to activate this certificate, visit ActivateMyTrip.com and follow the instructions on the website. Activate your trip using the Activation Code, Package Code and Vacation ID below. You must activate by the Activation Deadline shown. Your expiration date will be 12 months from the date of activation.
- After your vacation activation has been processed you will be able to access your deposit payment form in the My Trips section of ActivateMyTrip.com. Simply print out your deposit payment form and mail to the address provided along with a personal check, cashier’s check or money order for the total amount required to pay the $50 per person refundable deposit and $195 per person USD tax deposit, $490 total. Checks must be in US funds and drawn on a US bank (Canadian postal money orders in US funds are acceptable). Within five business days of receipt of your deposit payment form and deposit payment, your payment will be posted to your account.
- Once your deposit payment has posted to your account you will be able to request your travel dates. All reservations requests must be made by calling the toll-free telephone number on your reservation letter. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday stay-overs are included at no additional charge. You must provide two departure dates at least 90 days in advance of your first departure date and your departure dates must be at least 30 days apart. Both of your requested departure dates must be on dates where we have availability and we guarantee one of your requested departure dates will be granted. There is no availability during major holidays. Some destinations have limited or no availability during major conventions or specific events such as the World Cup Triathlon in Cancun. Within five business days of requesting your travel dates with our reservations department, your travel date will be confirmed and shown in the My Trips section of ActivateMyTrip.com.
- Approximately 45 to 75 days prior to your travel date a travel agent will be assigned to finalize your vacation. Your travel agent will be contacting you by phone and/or email to finalize your vacation details. If you choose to purchase any optional upgrades through your travel agent, your deposit will be applied to the cost of the upgrade. There will be no deposit refunds issued once an upgrade purchase has been made. After you finalize your vacation details with a travel agent your vacation will be booked.
- Approximately 21 days prior to your travel date your Final Travel Documents will be loaded into the My Trips section of ActivateMyTrip.com. Please print out your travel documents and follow the check-in instructions.
- This certificate is valid for international travel. Travelers are responsible for meeting all requirements of domestic and foreign customs and/or immigration and naturalization. A passport may be required to travel, visit http://travel.state.gov for more information. Both travelers must be 21 years of age or older. This certificate is invalid if sold or bartered, and is nontransferable.
- Round-trip air transportation must originate from these cities: Austin, Boise, Chicago (MDW or ORD as assigned by CBE), Dallas, Denver, Des Moines, Houston, Kansas City, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Minneapolis, Oklahoma City, Omaha, San Francisco Bay Area (OAK, SFO or SJC as assigned by CBE), Salt Lake City, Spokane, St. Louis, or Tulsa.
- Flights arrive into the following airports: Cancun (CUN), Los Cabos (San Jose Del Cabo or Cabos San Lucas as assigned by CBE) Punta Cana (PUJ) or Puerto Vallarta (PVR). Flights return three days after departure date. Specific flights and accommodations are subject to availability and will be assigned by CBE. Generally, our promotional flights depart between 1PM and 7PM and return between 6AM and 1PM. Flights may involve stopovers, layovers and/or changes of plane
- Government imposed taxes and fees (approx. $140 to $195 per person) are the sole responsibility of the travelers and will be deducted from your tax deposit. The unused portion of your tax deposit (if any) will be refunded with your travel package. This certificate does not include transfers, meals, or any incidental expenses such as, but not limited to: resort fees, baggage fees, phone calls, gratuities or entertainment. Hotel may require a credit card imprint or deposit upon check-in to cover incidental expenses.
- Until CBE purchases your airline tickets and accommodations you may cancel and receive a full refund of your tax deposit and fully refundable deposit. A personal CBE travel representative will contact you by phone to finalize the details of your trip before purchases are made. The travel representative will offer any available upgrades including preferred flights, upgraded hotels, extended stays and rates for Friday, Saturday and Sunday stay-overs at discounted wholesale rates that are not available to the public. Your travel package including deposit refund, airline tickets and/or itinerary will be mailed to you at least 10 days before your departure date. Failure to update changes in your address and telephone numbers will prevent your receipt of your travel package.
- This certificate is void where prohibited by law and may not be combined with any other discount or special promotion. No other representations, oral or otherwise are valid in conjunction with this certificate. This certificate is not valid for group travel. Group travel is defined as more than two passengers traveling together using multiple certificates. CBE is not responsible for any accident, injury, theft, property damage or personal loss in connection with any transportation, accommodations or other travel services arranged in the fulfillment of this certificate which result either directly or indirectly from any occurrence, including but not limited to, equipment breakdowns and/or defects, flight cancellations and/or delays, changes of itineraries, strikes, inclement weather, theft, terrorism and/or acts of war. This certificate is invalid if sold or bartered, and is nontransferable.
- Both travelers must be 21 years of age or older. By completing the online activation you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of this travel package.